Aimee Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Designer fashion all the way. The Aimee Dog Carrier is specially designed to help you look fabulous and make your pet's journey as comfortable and as safe as possible. It has a beautiful faux leather outer with a series of ventilation holes which add to its unique design. There are mesh windows at each end of the bag to provide maximum ventilation and make it possible for your pet to take in the view during your outing. It features a mesh top panel with a double zip fastening which can be left open to let your dog peek out or closed to completely enclose them. The interior has a removable quilted easy clean liner and it also has a leash clasp for extra safety. It can be carried by hand or over the shoulder using the removable shoulder strap provided.
- Mesh windows provide ventilation and viewing panels
- Removable carpet for easy clean and a lead hook for extra safety
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap
- Suitable for dogs up to 13lbs/6kgs
Size: (LxDxH) 40cm x 19cm x 28cm / 15.7" x 7.5" x 11"
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in the United Kingdom. Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.