Pendleton Napper All Season Dog Bed Falcon Cove
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
A bed for all seasons! Indoors or out on the deck, porch, patio, or poolside, this 100% polyester linen fabric with water-resistant treatment patterns will look great anywhere your pet likes to rest. The double gusset design features contrast cording around the center seam. A unique water-resistant channeled liner keeps the high-loft MemoryFiber polyester fill from shifting and elevates pets off cold floors for added comfort and relief on joints and pressure points. Plus, the zippered, removable cover is machine washable. Spot clean inner liner. Check out the rest of the Pendleton All Season Collection here.
Quick Look -
- 100% polyester linen fabric
- Indoor/Outdoor bed
- Overstuffed with recycled high-loft MemoryFiber polyester fill
- Insert features a channel design
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & manufactured in the USA with imported components
Small: 28" W x 20" D x 5" H (Up to 25 lbs.)
Medium: 36" W x 27" D x 5" H (Up to 50 lbs.)
Large: 42" W x 30" D x 5" H (Up to 80 lbs.)
X-Large: 48" W x 36" D x 5" H (Up to 100+ lbs.)
*NOTE: If your pet likes to spread out, consider a larger size.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.