Clear Acrylic Dog Crate Large
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Meet the revolutionary "Pet Crate to Gate". This is a three-in-one clear acrylic dog crate that provides a clear view for your dog and a practically invisible, modern pet crate for your home.
The clearest, most modern, expertly designed Lucite dog crate on the market. Constructed in furniture quality clear acrylic, with acrylic hinges and your choice of brass or chrome door lock, this totally clear pet crate adds beauty to the room instead of detracting from it.
The pet crate consists of a tray top and a tray bottom in solid Lucite. The solid Lucite tray top is designed so that it can be a side table, placed inconspicuously next to a sofa or chair. The four walls of the crate are aerated with smooth, laser-cut air vents for breathability and airflow.
The walls of the crate are made up of two hinged panels (one long side, hinged to one short side). When you lift off the tray top and remove the two hinged walls, the walls can be used as a zig-zag pet gate, perfect for keeping pets out of unwanted areas. By overlapping the two hinged wall panels and clipping the overlap together with a clear clip you have a 4-panel zig-zag dog gate that covers up to 9 feet.
When you store the crate away, each hinged panel folds and fits in the tray top and bottom for a compact, easy-to-store, flat package. Truly, this is a revolutionary 3-in-1 pet product.
An optional divider panel allows you to section off the crate as your pup grows.
*Large size cushion is sold separately.
Size: (for large size dogs over 40 lbs.)
Assembled: 32" W x 42" D x 32" H
Folded: 32" W x 42" D x 4" H
Zig Zag Walls: 148" W x 32" H x .25" D
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.