Bolga Elephant Grass Basket Dog Bed Turquoise, Teal And Natural
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
This unique, beautifully designed, and cozy handwoven pet basket dog bed and hideout is perfect for your beloved little one. They are made of Elephant Grass, a long supple grass native to African grasslands and so named because it is a favorite meal of the elephants that call the area home. When dried and organically dyed, the grass becomes the strands that are woven skillfully to yield these durable and beautiful creations. These basket beds are not only resilient but lightweight and practical because they can be rinsed with water to clean pesky pet stains and air dry relatively quickly. The ethically sourced leather handle design is creative and makes this modern pet bed and hideout easy to transport.
Choose to add a plush faux fur mat for the inside of your basket bed. Ultra-soft mats are made of 100% premium faux fur material with a leather-feel bottom that is perfect for a cozy and luxurious feel. Machine washable for easy cleaning.
Size: (As each item is skillfully woven by hand, dimensions may vary slightly)
Height: 17 inches
Width: 16 inches
Depth: 18 inches
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.