Contempo Slipcover Dog Bed Grey Screen
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
These orthopedic dog beds are made with high-quality foam and virgin polyester fiberfill. Not only do they last longer, but they also evenly distribute and balance a dog's weight to relieve stress on joints and muscles providing greater support and consistent even seating for better sleep and better health. Balancing the elements to create a great furniture design with comfort and support for the end user's experience (our four-legged friends), in designs that fit the pet owner's lifestyle. The durable yet soft, family and pet-friendly fabrics are built to handle whatever life sends your way. This innovative design creates a fresh silhouette for today's lifestyle. Made in the U.S.A.
- Removable and machine washable. Stain-resistant for life. Fabric can be cleaned with any household cleaner, even pure bleach.
- Orthopedic high-quality foam along with virgin polyester fiberfill, wrapped with 3/4 oz Dacron
- Pillow cores encased in a separate lining for increased durability and to simplify the removal of cover for cleaning
- Premium upholstered fabrics
- Draft free and bugs free, 2" legs lift bed off the floor
- Anti-slip grip; the perfect solution to keep your pets' bed in place while protecting your hard-surface flooring
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- An optional neck roll pillow is also available.
Small: 8.5" H x 16" W x 18" D (For pets up to 15 lbs.)
Medium: 9" H x 20" W x 26" D (For pets 16-45 lbs.)
Large: 9" H x 24" W x 34" D (For pets 46-80 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.