Pendleton Napper Dog Bed Olympic
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Give your four-legged friend a soft place to land after a long day of activities. Pendleton National Park Dog Beds are constructed with MemoryFiber, a soft polyester filling made from recycled soda bottles. Channel-chamber liners inhibit fibers from shifting and maintain a plush loft that keeps your pet off cold floors while relieving pressure on joints. In honor of our National Parks, each bed is embellished with a beautiful, woven label. Removable zippered cover for easy care. The cover is 320 gsm non-pill polyester polar fleece with a diamond quilted 8-oz. cotton on the reverse. Machine washable. Zipper closure. Imported. Check out the rest of the Pendleton Olympic Collection here.
Quick Look -
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Durable 8 oz. cotton canvas bottom
- Overstuffed with recycled high-loft MemoryFiber polyester fill
- Insert features a channel design
- Iconic woven National Park label
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & manufactured in the USA with imported components
Small: 28" W x 20" D x 4" H (up to 30 lbs.)
Medium: 36" W x 27" D x 4" H (up to 50 lbs.)
Large: 40" W x 32" D x 4" H (up to 80 lbs.)
XLarge: 48" W x 36" D x 4" H (over 100 lbs.)
*NOTE: If your pet likes to spread out, consider a larger size.
�¤ Giving Back -
A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to fund important restorative projects in the National Parks.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.