Edgar Dog Carrier With Trolley
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Edgar, an airline-approved quilted denim dog carrier with vegan leather trim is a stylishly updated version of a proven style. The double front pockets with turn-lock closing provide ample room to carry items for the pet and personal items for the pet parent. The quilted privacy flaps allow for those discreet times and they can also be rolled back to expose the mesh gussets. The unique quilted back panel enables the carrier to slide down the Pet Trek handle. Once you have arrived at your destination simply raise the carrier off the handle and fold up the Pet Trek. The matching Oliver and Lucas Dog Poop Bag Holders are also available.
- Privacy flaps that roll back and held in place by Velcro reveal mesh gussets
- Mesh top and end gussets provide ventilation, viewing, comfort, and ease of entry and exit, comfortable PU handles
- Removable and washable polyester Sherpa fleece covered bottom
- Quilted back panel allows the carrier to be used with the Pet-Trek, 4 spinner wheel trolley enabling pet parents to travel with their pets comfortably and effortlessly
Size: 18"W x 9 1/4"D x 10 1/4"H
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.