How to choose the best coat for your pup?
- Firstly, you need to measure your dog.
- The best choice for very small dogs is to buy clothes that are specifically designed for tiny breeds like Chihuahuas and Shih Tzus.
- Coats for small dogs should be very easy to put on and take off.
- It is also important that the jacket doesn’t bother your furry friend when it walks or runs around.
- It is also better if small dog coats have a hood, because they are more likely to get cold. Choose coats with high collars or hoods, so your companion will be protected from the wind and rain.
- If you don’t have time for measurements - choose garments one size bigger than they usually wear (for example if a small teacup sized pup is normally a size seven, choose size eight).
- Please take into account that when you buy clothes from pet shops it can be a bit pricey, but it is worth it to pay more for the safety of your cute friend!
Our small dog coats are designed to be comfortable and functional. Choose from a variety of colors, patterns, materials, and sizes for your pup!
In addition to small dog jackets, we also have a wide selection of miniature dog clothing. From coats, sweaters and robes to holiday costumes, tuxedos and pajamas - you can find it all here at our pet boutique!