Fall Leaves Dog Collar
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you look closely you may see, a squirrel or a bunny hidden beneath the leaves and trees! The collar shown above is 1.5″ wide. The 2″ version of the collar will have wider brown grosgrain borders. The 1″ version of this collar will not have a solid-colored border along the edges, however, it will still have the copper satin lining. For this dog collar, choose from premium solid brass or silver hardware. The silver slides are nickel-plated solid brass and the D-ring is nickel-plated welded steel. The matching dog leash is also available.
-Starts with a strong but soft webbing core in a width to match the collar width
-Encloses the webbing entirely in either crepe- or flannel-backed satin for body and softness on the neck
-Is securely sewn using industrial strength nylon thread on industrial sewing machines, and is finished with top-of-the-line hardware, including welded D-rings.
-Made in the USA.
Hardware Colors: Brass, Silver
Styles: Side Release, Martingale, Buckle Martingale
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before selecting. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.