Citadel Series Pressure Mount Dog Gate Mahogany
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Citadel Pressure Mount Pet Gates are Handcrafted by Amish Craftsman. The Citadel has a steel frame and solid hardwood door that latches securely. It is 34" high and spans 32" wide openings or up to 36" with the addition of the 2" extension kit. The spindles are spaced 1.75" apart for effective containment of small and large breeds. The 24" wide walk-through door provides easy passage and the non-marking wall bumpers are fully adjustable. Our beautiful finishes are applied with care and attention to detail to ensure lasting durability. Made in the USA.
Citadel 2" Extension Kits contain everything necessary to allow your Citadel Pressure Mount Pet Gate to span 34" to 36" wide openings. This product is only intended for use with the Citadel Pressure Mount Pet Gate.- 36" Tall with 1.75" spindle spacing securely contains most breeds
- Crafted with solid hardwood construction and a non-toxic wood finish
- Large 26" wide walk-through opening provides easy passage
- Door securely latches at both the top and bottom
- Non-marking wall and floor bumpers
- Fully adjustable with the capability of spanning openings from 32" to 36"
Size: 34" high x 32" - 36" wide
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.