Auto Close Configure Dog Gate Black
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The Auto Close Configure Dog Gate is perfect for any extra wide or odd-shaped area when mounting points do not line up directly across from each other. All joints rotate; setting individual sections to the ideal angle and then easily lock in place for a secure attachment. The unique handle design on the extra-wide door applies Magnet-Lock Technology; a dual magnet design that automatically draws the door closed and guarantees it locks each and every time! The ConfigureGate also employs a hold feature, allowing the auto close door to be held open indefinitely until it is pushed closed. The original 3 piece ConfigureGate will fit a 6.5’ opening immediately; however, additional 9” and 24” sections can be purchased to add to the ConfigureGate to fit any desired length or shape.
- Magnet-Lock Technology automatically closes the gate
- Hold feature keeps the door open
- Quick-release hardware allows the gate to be easily removed when not needed
- 30" door section can be placed anywhere within the gate layout
- 23” extra wide door opening
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Can be connected to use as a freestanding play area, with the addition of optional extensions
Basic Gate width: 84" (3 piece gate will fit a 6.5' opening)
Bar Spacing: 2.625"
- 9" Extension Kit
- 24" Extension Kit
* An unlimited number of extensions can be used. Additional extensions can be purchased separately.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.