Auto Close Configure Dog Gate Black
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Auto Close Configure Dog Gate is perfect for any extra wide or odd shaped area when mounting points do not line up directly across from each other. All joints rotate; setting individual sections to the ideal angle and then easily lock in place for a secure attachment. The unique handle design on the extra-wide door applies Magnet-Lock Technology; a dual magnet design that automatically draws the door closed and guarantees it locks each and every time! The ConfigureGate also employs a hold feature, allowing the auto close door to be held open indefinitely until it is pushed closed. The original 3 piece Configure Gate will fit a 6.5’ opening immediately; however, additional 9” and 24” sections can be purchased to add to the ConfigureGate to fit any desired length or shape.
- Magnet-Lock Technology automatically closes the gate
- Hold feature keeps the door open
- Quick-release hardware allows the gate to be easily removed when not needed
- 30" door section can be placed anywhere within the gate layout
- 23” extra wide door opening
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Can be connected to use as a freestanding play area, with the addition of optional extensions
Basic Gate width: 84" (3 piece gate will fit a 6.5' opening)
Bar Spacing: 2.625"
- 9" Extension Kit
- 24" Extension Kit
* An unlimited number of extensions can be used. Additional extensions can be purchased separately.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.