Convertible Elite Dog Gate
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The luxury of three pet products in one! This designer Convertible Elite dog gate converts quickly and easily from a freestanding dog gate to a room divider to a pet pen! It's specifically designed to confine your pet safely in areas with larger openings, yet fit beautifully in any home decor!
The gate includes a lockable door that allows you to move freely from room to room without having to shuffle the entire unit. Each panel locks in place at 90 degrees and 180-degree angles using a specially designed cap, which also provides extra stability. In addition, optional panels allow you to configure the gate, divider, and pen any way you want and as large as you want! The gate's beautiful hardwood construction complements other fine wood pet products.
- Specially designed cap locks panels in place at 90 degree and 180 degree angles for extra stability
- Lockable gate door allows easy movement from room to room
- Optional panels allow for various size configurations
- Beautiful hardwood construction
- Easy to assemble
- Recommended for small-medium dogs 8.8 to 40 lbs. (4-12kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1-1/8" space between wire slats
- Wire is 7 Gage or 0.144"
- Made from eco-friendly rubberwood
Configuration Small 4 Panel Dimensions
- Zig-Zag Room Divider 94-1/2" L x 31-1/2" H
- Freestanding dog gate 64-1/2" L x 31-1/2" H
- Pet Pen 36" L x 31-1/2" W x 31-1/2" H
Configuration Large 6 Panel Dimensions
- Zig-Zag Room Divider 142" L x 31-1/2" H
- Freestanding dog gate 130" L x 31-1/2" H
- Pet Pen 69" L x 31-1/2" W x 31-1/2" H
Sizes: Small, Large
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.