Freestanding Original Dog Gate White
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Imagine this beautiful designer dog gate in your home. Perfectly made to keep your pet safely confined in most areas throughout your home, while allowing you to move freely about. Its low height allows you to simply step over with ease! Side panels are designed to keep the gate from tipping over, while the rubber feet keep it from sliding.
- Free-standing design allows for easy placement anywhere in the home, anytime you need it
- Low height allows you to step over with ease
- Side Panel design prevents tipping over
- Rubber Feet protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding
- Side Panels fold in for easy storage or transport
- Beautiful hardwood construction
- Recommended for small dogs 6-1/2 to 17-1/2 lbs (3-8 kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1" space between wire slats
- The wire is 7 Guage or 0.144"
- Made from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Wood Color: White
- Small: Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings approximately 26 1/2" - 40"
- Large: Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings approximately 39 1/2" - 71"
Small: 26.4"- 40.2" L x 17.7" W x 20.1" H
Large: 39.8"- 71.3" L x 17.7" W x 20.1" H
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.