Highlander Series Solid Wood Dog Gate White
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Highlander Series Solid Wood Dog Gates are Handcrafted by Amish Craftsman. Built to span small and large areas, it brings an all-new versatility to pet gates. Panels are 24" wide and when placed in a zigzag formation it will span 32" to 36" openings. Spindles are spaced 1.75" apart for effective containment of small or large breeds. The Highlander is handcrafted using mortise and tenon construction and our beautiful finishes are applied with care and attention to detail to ensure lasting durability. Wipe with a soft damp cloth, do not use harsh abrasives. Made in the USA.- 32" Tall with 1 3/4" spindle spacing provides containment for all breeds
- Hardwood construction with top quality mortise and tenon joinery
- Freestanding design with mounting installation is necessary
- Double Action hinges on all panels allow for multiple gate formations and for spanning challenging openings
- Ship fully assembled and ready for use
- Fold flat for easy storage or transport
2 Panel: 32" high x 32 - 36" wide
4 Panel: 32" high x 32 - 72" wide
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.