Kensington Series Free Standing Solid Wood Dog Gate White
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Kensington Series 20" Tall Free Standing Solid Wood Dog Gates are Handcrafted by Amish Craftsman. The Kensington has a unique sliding width adjustment feature which makes the width easily expandable without the use of tools. Available in two sizes (Small) which will span 28" up to 48" wide openings and (Large) from 41" up to 72" wide openings. Spindles are spaced 1.75" apart for effective containment of small and large breeds. The wide leg base prevents tipping and the Free Standing design means that no installation is necessary. The Kensington is handcrafted using mortise and tenon construction and our beautiful finishes are applied with care and attention to detail to ensure lasting durability. Wipe with a soft damp cloth, do not use harsh abrasives. Made in the USA.
- Hardwood construction with top quality mortise and tenon joinery
- Freestanding design with mounting installation is necessary
- Wide leg base prevents tipping
- Easy sliding width adjustment requires no tools
- Anti-skid rubber feet add stability for hard surfaces
- Spans openings up to 4 ft (48")
- 1 3/4" spindle spacing provides containment for all breeds
Small: 20" high x 28 - 48" wide x 15" deep
Large: 20" high x 41 - 72" wide x 15" deep
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.