Buzz Guard Mist
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Buzz Guard with citronella and neem can improve outdoor comfort during all seasons. From woodlands to wetlands, help improve outdoor comfort during activities such as walking, camping, hiking, boating, dog sports training, and competition, or just having fun outdoors.
- Before outdoor adventures, spray several mists onto your hands and massage your dog's outer ears, back of head, abdomen, legs, and tail. Repeat as needed, especially if the dog gets wet.
- Spray surrounding play areas and bedding, and repeat as needed.
- Spray directly onto cloth, skin or fur without staining or leaving a sticky residue.
- Choose the 2oz bottle for travel and the 8oz bottle to use at home, in the kennel or stable.
Contains Azadirachta indica (neem seed) oil, and 100% pure essential oils of Cymbopogon nardus (citronella), Abies siberica (fir) needle, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower, Aniba roseodora (rosewood), Ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin in water with polysorbate 20 (emulsifier) and potassium sorbate (preservative).
- Made in the USA
- 100% pure essential oils
- BPA free recyclable containers
- Puppy friendly from 10 weeks
- Safe and easy to use
- Light fresh scent
Size: 2 fl.oz./60 ml