Exfoliating Butter Dog Wash Pomegranate And Fig
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Warren London Exfoliating Butter Dog Wash is the perfect mix to Clean, Exfoliate and Hydrate all in one! This all-natural product was created with Jojoba Beads, which help to Exfoliate the skin and coat. They also added Botanical Extracts which help to moisturize their coat. This product can be used as much as needed to make sure your dog's coat looks and feels great!-Butter Wash Works on all kinds of dogs coats
- Excellent results on dry and damaged skin, coats and paws
- Leaves your dogs coat looking shiny and smooth
- The coat will also smell great with its aromatherapeutic scents
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Tetradecene Sulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyquaternium-7, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived), Parfum (dog fragrance), PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived), Hydrogenated Jojoba (Wax) Oil, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Modifier), Alumina, Titanium Dioxide (Opacifier), Tetrasodium EDTA, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay) Leaf (Yerba Mate) Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Copper Gluconate, Mica, CI#77491 (Iron Oxide), CI#14700 (Red 4), Methylchloroisothiazolinone
Directions: Squeeze onto loofah, washcloth or hands and gently massage into coat. Rinse and repeat for best results. They recommend using this product once a week for the best results but can vary depending on results for your dog.
Size: 8 FL oz