Vitamin And Essential Oil Dog Sunscreen
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Just like you, dogs need sun protection too! One in three dogs is affected by cancer at some point in their lives. Cancer is the leading cause of death in dogs over the age of 10. Most dogs naturally have some sun protection from their fur but that doesn't mean that they can't be burned. Sunburns can be painful, and they can increase your dog's risk of cancer. This formula contains enriching vitamins and essentials oils as well as UVA and UVB inhibitors, which absorb UV rays before they can be detrimental to skin and hair/fur.
-100% safe for dogs.
-With UVA and UVB inhibitors
-Made in the USA
Lavender Oil: Lavender oil has been found to be active against many species of bacteria, including those resistant to antibiotics. This oil is also a known aroma-therapeutic agent which eliminates any nervous tension.
Chamomile Oil: One of the best skincare herbs available and is particularly useful for skin conditions such as contact dermatitis (eczema).
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extract is known for its ability to protect and nourish the sensitive skin cells of pets. As an efficient anti-inflammatory agent, aloe will soothe irritated skin and prevent itching and redness. Aloe is also a natural anti-microbial that works to fight infection-causing microorganisms. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves fur and hair smooth and shiny.
Vitamin E Oil: Works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
Oat: Helps in the recovery of the eczematous skin by moisturizing, restoring the skin barrier, reducing itching, and regulating inflammation. It contributes to thickening/strengthening of fur and hair - it's chock full of vitamin B which penetrates the deepest layers.
Directions: Shake well and spray onto the dog's exposed skin areas. Spray product onto your hands and massage into the dog's face to avoid contact with eyes. Reapply if the dog gets wet from swimming or every 2-3 hours while in direct sunlight.
Size: 8 FL OZ (236 mL)