Limited Edition Custom Denim Dog Vest
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Street Cred fashion isn't just for humans it's for our four-legged friends too. introducing One-of-a-Kind Couture Denim Dog Vests that will give your dog a gift of fashion that will wag tails and turn heads, and forever keep them in style!
These Denim Dog Vests for your pooch combine imaginative fashion-forward artistic flair with a sense of humor rolled in with love for our 4 legged friends with this trendy fun-loving clothing line for our fur babies. Whether your dog is 3 lbs. or 95 lbs. you can adorn your pooch with a wardrobe that is fit for a King or Queen.
There is no detail left out with these couture Denim Dog Vests. From each patch machine sewn into the vest, nomenclature that will be unique to your posh pup as well as make you laugh to patches with sequins, exclusive prints, fanciful trims, one-of-a-kind printed fabrics, or an exquisite adornment of colors that will light up the street as your dog wags their swag.
Whether your Pooch wants to be Boss for the day, strut like a wining Sports Team, feel like a princess, or rock it out with your family at your favorite cafe with these denim vests you can dress your Pooch with this fashionista designed pet clothing with patches so cool that your dog and their pup friends will drool and their cat fur relatives will meow and want one too!
All vests for dogs up to 23 lbs. come with a D-ring attachment for the dog's leash and have snap closures. Vests for dogs over 23 lbs. have a frayed leash hole at the neck and Velcro closure at the neck and chest for adjustment. You can also personalize your dog vest with your dog's name in patches for an additional fee. (See BEAUTY photo)
Sizes: Please give us your dog's breed, weight, exact neck, chest, length, and waist measurement in inches and the garment will be made to fit.
This item is custom-made to order and is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.