Dog Paw Sani-Scrub With Brush
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
It is always a good idea to have a natural antibacterial cleanser made specifically for dog paws. This product works great to prep a dog's paws and nails before any services are performed on them. This will safely clean any areas to prevent infection. It is also great to use after nail or paw services to clean and kill any bacteria.
You may or may not be shocked by the number of germs and bacteria a dog will bring into the house from one walk around the block. Not only will your dog's paws bring in dirt, but many households use chemicals on their lawns, which can be dangerous to dogs who lick their paws. This all-natural cleanser should be used to clean paws after walks or just running around the yard.
Another very effective use for this product is to clean the rectal area after they go to the bathroom so that bacteria will not stay with your dog throughout the day or be brought into your home.
This product is dog fragrance-free and works great on any type of skin, coats or paws.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Propylene Glycol, 0.7% p-chloro-m-Xylerol, Lanolin, dog fragrance, PCMX, Parachlorometazylenol
Directions: This product should be used before and after any nail and paw services, or after a walk. Simply apply a small amount on your hand, scrub brush or towel to wipe down the affected areas. You may use this product as much as you deem necessary depending on your dog's activities that day.
Size: 8 oz