Bespoke Dog Raincoat Lace
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
In an effort to comply with safety guidelines during this public health crisis, this designer has suspended shipping. You may pre-order this item for shipment as soon as it becomes available.
The bespoke dog raincoat lace draws inspiration from the '50s and '60s and the fashion of "Breakfast At Tiffany's." It is made with a transparent polyester fabric edged in ivory satin, made with a double later to accommodate a real ivory cotton lace inside. The comfortable transparent belly bad protects the belly from the coat and splashes of rain. The coat is easily removable thanks to the snap fasteners and the two jewel buttons in a fuchsia pink mother of pearl. A hood is attached to the collar of the raincoat with press-studs and is easily removable. It is lightweight and weatherproof. The outside is 100% polyurethane and the inside is 100% cotton. Clean with mild soap and a damp cloth. Made in Italy.
Made To Measure: Exclusive handmade clothing item expressly tailored to order. Please enter all measurements.
Length: Distance between the base of the neck and the base of the tail.
Neck: Neck circumference.
Chest: Chest circumference at its widest point.
Buttonhole: In case your dog doesn't wear a conventional collar but prefers a harness, please tell us the exact distance between the base of the neck and the center of the harness's dorsal ring, as well as its diameter. For perfect execution, we also need to know if the harness's ring is parallel or perpendicular to the backbone.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Italy. This item is made to measure, therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange.