Canadian Beef Dog Treats
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Reward your canine companion with only the good stuff by feeding her Farm Fresh Canadian Beef Dog Treats. These scrumptious goodies are made with only real, recognizable ingredients from the Canadian human food system, like real ground beef first. This recipe is made without the ingredients you want your pup to avoid like fillers, preservatives, and flavor enhancers. Give your dog a Canadian Beef dog treat as a training reward or simply for pleasure!
- Real ground beef is the #1 ingredient
- Hand-crafted and made with real, human-grade ingredients
- 100% free from preservatives, fillers, or flavor enhancers
- Made in Canada with Canadian ingredients
- Each treat is soft and meaty for the texture dogs love
- Perfect for training
- Great for all dogs sizes and ages
- Can be used as candles on your pet's next birthday cake!
Ingredients: Ground Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef Kidneys, Oatmeal, Liquid Honey, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Sea Salt
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 26.9%, Crude Fat 7.4%, Crude Fiber .67%, Moisture 24.3%, Ash 2.18%, Carbohydrates 39.4%, Calories (per100g/bag) 332, Sodium .32%
Size: 3.53 oz | 100g resealable bag
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.