Flax Microlinen Double Donut Dog Bed
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The upper bolster of this double donut dog bed is finished off with piping to create an elegant, sofa look at the fraction of the cost of high-end dog furniture. The overstuffed "tufted" bottom cushion combined with a removable convoluted foam bottom insert, provide unsurpassed comfort and support. Of course, both bolsters and cushions are zippered for easy machine washing and drying. Check out the rest of the Flax Microlinen Collection here.
Care:Remove cushion and machine wash and dry as is on cool setting. Tufting prevents fiber from shifting or clumping. Unzip outer cover and remove bolsters and bottom foam insert. Re-zip cover and machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry low heat.
S (Outer dimensions 27" x 22" x 14", Inner dimensions 19" x 11", up to 25 lb. dog)
M (Outer dimensions 35" x 27" x 15", Inner dimensions 26" x 17", up to 45 lb. dog)
L (Outer dimensions 42" x 32" x 16", Inner dimensions 31" x 19", up to 80 lb. dog)
XL (Outer dimensions 48" x 38" x 17", Inner dimensions 32" x 25", up to 100 lb. dog)
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.