PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE RETURN POLICY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR RETURN REQUEST BELOW.
We encourage you to measure your pet as accurately as possible, many of our items are custom ordered and cannot be returned. If an item is not eligible for return/exchange or if shipping times are lengthy, it will be posted in the item description. If you are unsure, it is best to contact us in advance to find out if the item you wish to purchase is eligible for exchange/return. Presently, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in the desired size or style once your store credit is issued. If an item is eligible for exchange/return, here are the guidelines that we follow:
1. For items that are eligible, return requests must be made within 30 days of order placement. Returned items must be received by us within 14 days of your request.
2. Any item returned without a Return Authorization will NOT be processed and will not be returned.
3. Refunds will be given in the form of STORE CREDIT ONLY. In some cases, there may be a restocking fee.
4. Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
5. All returns must be in original packaging, unused and in saleable condition. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise. We cannot honor returns for any merchandise that has been used or is not in its original new condition. Returns must be free of any odors or dog hair. Make sure all of the returned items have all the tags attached. Items with the tags removed are NOT returnable.
6. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If the box appears damaged upon receipt, do not sign for or accept it and it will be returned to us. We will send an exchange or credit you for the item.
7. You must contact us within 30 days of order placement if your item has not arrived. We will not be held responsible for notifications after that time.
8. Items that are NOT RETURNABLE include but are not limited to Beds, Blankets, Bowls, Car Seats, Carriers, Costumes, Crates, Crate Covers, Feeders, Furniture, Gates, Holiday Items, Human Apparel, ID Tags, Personalized Items, Pet Memorials, Potty Training Products, Sports Apparel, Steps, Strollers, Treat Jars, Treats/Cakes, and Custom Orders. Items that are not returnable are marked as such in bold at the bottom of product page.
9. We take the health of our client's pets very seriously. Parvo is every new puppy and dog owner’s worst nightmare. In a matter of days, a perfectly healthy puppy can go from playful and active to fatally ill. Canine Parvovirus is not only very contagious, it is exceptionally resistant and can linger on surfaces for months. The virus can survive on clothing, equipment, on human skin, and in the environment. Indirect transmission occurs when a puppy encounters a contaminated person, object, or environment. Therefore, there are no returns on beds, carriers, blankets, and other items that might transmit this and/or similar diseases.
10. Please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Bitch New York is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the U.S. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and the United States Postal Service and is not affiliated with Bitch New York.
11. International orders may not be returned or refunded. Undeliverable packages which require reshipment at the customer's request, are subject to a reshipment charge equivalent to the original shipping fees. This includes refusal of a package, unclaimed packages, or misinformation on the part of the customer. Should we be unable to reach the customer for resolution, a 50% restocking fee will be applied, and a store refund will be issued for the balance. Shipping and handling are non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding the return policy of a particular item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may reach us toll free at 1-877-BNY-DOGS (1-877-269-3647). Please leave a message if you do not reach us directly and someone will return your call during normal business hours (PST).
To begin the return process, CLICK HERE.