All Natural Dog Nail Polish Remover
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Discover eco-friendly dog nail polish remover that nourishes dog's nails while safely removing this nail polish, capturing the essence of the quality life for dogs. Made in the USA. This 100% natural and completely non-toxic nail polish remover for dogs is formulated by leading luxury nail and dog care experts and includes soybean esters to moisturize and nourish dog nails. Derived from crops and 100% biodegradable.
Formulated without: Acetone, carcinogens, petroleum ingredients.
Dog parents: Take a cotton pad and tip the nail polish remover bottle to wet the pad. Rub the wet pad over the dog's nail with gentle pressure to remove dog fashion dog nail polish and base coat. Use another pad if necessary. Tighten the bottle to enjoy for up to 16 months. To moisturize paws and nails, finish with paw and nose moisturizer.