All Weather Dog Boots Blue
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
These sturdy, fashionable and functional waterproof neoprene All Weather dog boots help to protect paws from the harsh winter elements of rain, snow, slush, mud and ice, and ice melt.
- All Weather dog boots feature a tough and sturdy but pliant and comfortable non-skid rubber sole that grips the ground even in the harshest conditions.
- Drawstring and pull cord pulls the top of the boot snug to help keep the rain, snow, and mud out and paws dry.
- They are easy to pull on and take off.
- The velcro strip not only holds the dog boots firmly and snuggly in place it also features a reflector stripe for safety at dusk and nighttime.
- Set of 4 dog boots comes in a clear plastic zipper pouch.
Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
*See size chart below for measurements. Please note that this chart is not accurate for all dogs as paw size can vary between dogs of the same breed. So PLEASE print this size chart and compare it to your dog's paw as well. Do not try to put your dog's paw to the monitor. This will result in an inaccurate measurement.
No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.