Animal Cruelty Awearness Band Purple
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Introducing the new International Animal Cruelty Awearness Bands. The mission is to bring awareness to all the animal cruelty issues. These bands were created to inspire others to speak up and be a voice for animals by rocking their awearness bands everywhere they go! We are proud to partner with organizations that are doing great work for animals and the designers will donate 100% of their net proceeds to these organizations. We believe that joining together we can make a difference for animals.
The band is 1" high from top to bottom and has two snaps that make it adjustable in size. Made from environmentally friendly materials and FREE of any animal products.
~These bands match the animal cruelty awearness key chains.
This item ships from Canada. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.