Bark! Boxed Dog Treats
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Preservative-free dog treats; made with organic and natural ingredients and free of wheat, corn, and soy. Handmade in small batches in NJ using locally sourced human grade ingredients from the U.S. All meats and eggs are free-range, grain and/or grass-fed, hormone, antibiotic and nitrite free. Free of chemicals, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, colors, and fillers. Just key ingredients for great tasting treats.
Every bit of each dough gets baked to allow all sorts of feeding options, assorted from all kinds of wonderful recipes, including bacon, cheese, p.b., chicken, beef, pizza, turkey and salmon. Snack, crack or crumble - the feeding options are limitless with Bark. Great for use as a food topper or for dogs with sensitive teeth.
Size: Each order consists of 1 box | Box Size: 8 oz. box | Treat Size: Varies
Ingredients: oat flour, rice flour, peanut butter, bacon, chicken, beef, salmon, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, swiss cheese, tomato paste, eggs, honey, sesame seeds, cinnamon, oregano, parsley, basil and garlic.
Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein (min.) 12%, crude fat (min.) 11%, crude fiber (max.) 8%, moisture (max.) 9%
Note: These have a standard shelf life of up to 1 year and do not require refrigeration or freezing.