Barktini Hair Of The Dog Conditioner
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Bark if you're Dirty! We all need a little kick to get ourselves going after a fun Happy Hour and your furry friend is no exception. Hair of the Dog will turn that frazzled worn-out hair into a soft, re-energized coat. Hair of the Dog is what your pet needs to get that party started again. A shiny, soft coat will get lots of tails wagging. Natural aloe will add moisture and help revive their coat. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
BARKTINI BLENDS is eco-friendly, animal-friendly, and does not promote testing on animals. For use on 12 weeks or older dogs, cats, ferrets, and rabbits.
Directions: To get rid of the "party animal" coat, use one part Hair of the Dog mixed with 7 equal parts of water. Then shake it up (mix well)! Bathe your pet. Best if used with one of Barktini Blends dog shampoo products. After you have rinsed away the dog shampoo, pour Hair of the Dog Conditioner over the coat and let it set on the coat for a few minutes. Then rinse again.
Size: 17 oz.
Ingredients: Deionized water, plant-based proteins, glycerin, Aloe Vera, Jojoba oil, Cocoa butter, Mineral oil, Vitamins A, D, and E, natural blend of plant extracts for fragrance. Paraben-free.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.