Bespoke Reversible Dog Coat Stitch
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This double-faced dog coat is made in pure wool paired fabric, sky blue on one side and sage green on the other, raw cut and edged with wine red blanket stitching. The coat is complemented by a sturdy wine red/ivory two-tone fabric ribbon belt with a chrome metal sliding buckle. This coat is versatile and reversible and is suitable for both the coldest autumn days and the rigors of winter. It is warm but light at the same time. Machine washable. Made in Italy.
Made To Measure: Exclusive handmade clothing item expressly tailored to order. Please enter all measurements.
Length: Distance between the base of the neck and the base of the tail.
Neck: Neck circumference.
Chest: Chest circumference at its widest point.
Buttonhole: In case your dog doesn't wear a conventional collar but prefers a harness, please tell us the exact distance between the base of the neck and the center of the harness's dorsal ring, as well as its diameter. We also need to know if the harness's ring is parallel or perpendicular to the backbone for perfect execution.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Italy. This item is made to measure, therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.