Birthday Surprise Cake Dog Toy
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The ultimate birthday toy for the luckiest of birthday pups, this Birthday Surprise Cake toy with loads of details is actually 5 toys in 1! The plush birthday cake zips open and out pops 4 tiny squeaky toys: a squeaky bone, an adorable teeny teddy bear wearing a birthday party hat, a squeaky birthday present, and a "crinkly" birthday party hat with a paw embroidered detail. The birthday cake features an embroidered "Birthday Pup" above a clear plastic window frame to insert your baby's photo, a plush birthday candle, a plush bone on the zipper, and crinkly zip-up lid. Whether you give or receive, this Birthday Surprise Cake toy will be the most coveted gift during a birthday pup bash!
Color: Pink, Blue
Sizes: (by length)
Important: For gentle chewers only. This toy is NOT for strong or aggressive chewers and is for SMALL dogs ONLY. As will all toys, please monitor any dog when playing with toys.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.