Cabana Stripe Rainbow Designer Dog Collar With Personalized Buckle
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Cabana striped dog collars with personalized buckle are a fresh new addition to the selection of the coolest personalized buckle dog collars on the planet. Superior quality woven striped grosgrain ribbon is securely stitched and fused to premium industrial strength nylon webbing.
Plus, gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags because your contact information is laser engraved right on the front of the beautiful satin aluminum, lightweight and strong buckle. Personalize the buckle with up to three lines easy to read pristine laser engraving using our state-of-the-art fiber laser.
The matching leads feature the same fashionable designs applied to heavyweight nylon webbing and are are available in 4' or 5' lengths. The leashes also include a D-ring at the handle for hanging keys or waste bag.
- Hand made in the USA.
- Personalized buckle with up to THREE lines of laser engraving on the buckle with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
- Beautiful and strong streamlined solid cast aluminum side release buckles in a beautiful satin finish.
- Hand made with industrial strength nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 6,000 lbs.
- Webbing is bevel cut and smoothed for a super comfortable fit. Webbing is silky smooth!
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated welded D-ring and nickel-plated solid steel adjustment slide for durability.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
Small: 3/4" wide - adjusts 10" - 15"
Medium: 3/4" or 1" wide - adjusts 14" - 19"
Large: 1" wide - adjusts 18" - 24"
XLarge: 1" wide - adjusts 20" - 29"
This item is custom made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.