Chasin' Tail Teddy The Dog Essential 1" Dog Collar
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Round and round and round he goes, where he stops, nobody knows! This dog collar is made with 1-inch wide, jacquard ribbon, sewn on soft yet very strong nylon webbing. Add a matching 5' leash to complete the set.
-This collar is made with ribbon on one side and strong nylon webbing on the other.
-It is not satin-lined and is only available in a 1" width.
-Is securely sewn using industrial strength nylon thread on industrial sewing machines, and is finished with top-of-the-line hardware, including welded D-rings.
-Made in the USA.
Styles: Side Release, Martingale
Small (10"-14") x 1"
Medium (14"-18") x 1"
Large (16"-20") x 1"
XLarge (20"-26") x 1"
XXLarge (26"-34") x 1"
Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.