Classic Large Bow Medium Stones Dog Collar
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
There is something about a bow that always looks special when worn. It is a classic and the additional handset Austrian crystals on the bow and the loop make this dog collar really gorgeous. Each custom collar is painted along the edges and sizing holes. There is an additional nickel soldered O-ring on the leather buckle loop to hold ID tags. The nickel D-ring to attach a leash is placed close to the buckle. This is a large bow that measures 3 3/4" W x 2" H. Check out the rest of the Bow Collection here.
Leather Colors: Ballet Pink, Black, Black Patent, Blue Metallic, Bronze Metallic, Camel, Camouflage Grey, Chocolate, Cornflower Blue, Dark Magenta, Gold Metallic, Grape, Grey, Hunter, Leopard Natural, Lilac, Luggage, Magenta, Mint, Navy, Nu Brown, Olive, Orange, Paprika, Pewter Metallic, Pink Metallic, Pink Salmon, Pink Tulip, Purple, Purple Metallic, Red, Red Patent, Rose Gold Metallic, Royal Blue, Silver Metallic, Sky Blue, Tan, White, Yellow
Stone Colors: Amethyst, Aurora Borealis, Black Diamond, Clear Crystal, Emerald, Jet, Peridot, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire
Sizes: Please measure the size of your dog's neck and order true to size. Each collar is sized when closed to the center hole of 5 holes.
12" x 3/4"
14" x 3/4"
16" x 3/4"
16" x 1"
18" x 1"
20" x 1"
22" x 1"
24" x 1"
This item is custom-made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.