Classic Memories Series Dog Memorial
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Designer classic hand-polished beveled edge design makes this crystal keepsake a unique and everlasting piece.
Watch your photo come to life with the amazing design that converts your ordinary photo into a lively 3-D keepsake that you can savor forever. To showcase your keepsake, a gorgeous handcrafted wooden piano finished light-base is INCLUDED. The Grand size comes with its own custom two-tier light base. You will also receive a FREE matching key chain. Your crystal will be packaged in a beautifully velvet-lined gift box.
NOTE: Please email a hi-resolution photo of the picture you would like to use to firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum size is 8 Megabytes and the photo must be in JPEG format. The picture should be a level, up-close shot with your pet's face in focus.
Base Colors: Classic Black, Rich Rosewood
Small: 3" x 2" x 2" - 2lbs.
Medium: 3.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" - 3lbs.
Large: 3" x 4.5" x 2.5" - 4lbs.
Grand: 7.9" x 5.9" x 3.5" - 17.5lbs.
*All crystals include one person/pet converted into a 3-D image. For additional people or pets, $10 per image will be added.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.