Clickit Sport Bundle Dog Harness Jet Black
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Clickit Sport Bundle dog harness is for the car and everyday use. It has proven to be one of the safest dog safety harnesses available. The Clickit Sport was rigorously tested to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints. With state-of-the-art technology, the harness is light and easy to use without sacrificing safety. The patented Infinity Loop webbing design, a padded vest, seat belt grade straps, and stress-tested buckles, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury in a car collision. Three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in a collision or sudden stop. No additional accessories are needed. The harness only requires a seat belt in the rear seat of the vehicle. Can also be used as a walking harness. Comes with the S-Clip and a Buckle Shield.
Features: Certified by the Center for Pet Safety for dogs from 18-90 lbs.
- Energy-absorbing neoprene padding
- Reflective strips and logo add improved visibility at night
- Infinity Loop design
- Quick connection and release
- Automotive-grade straps
- Double D-ring connection for the leash
- Luggage grade exterior vest
- Stress tested buckles
Small: 17.5-22" chest (Front of vest measures 2.5" W x 7.75" L)
Medium: 21.5-27.5" chest (Front of vest measures 3.5" W x 10" L)
Large: 26-32" chest (Front of vest measures 4" W x 11" L)
XLarge: 31.5-39.5" chest (Front of vest measures 4.25" W x 12" L)
*Please Note: Due to the unique body types of breeds like Greyhounds, Whippets, Salukis, Afghan Hounds, and Borzoi, this harness might not offer the proper fit.
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.