Cody Collection Dog Bed Grasshopper
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Created for healthy, disabled or aging pets, the superior quality of Katherine Elizabeth dog beds is renowned throughout the industry. These remarkable beds were designed in conjunction with veterinarians and provide the ultimate in pet support. The optional sturdy wood ottoman frame brings the pet bed to a whole new level. Pets snuggle into the wonderful, enveloping oval shape that provides orthopedic comfort all the way around. Beds are rimmed in a protective, ergonomically curved bolster. Delux Visco memory foam completely supports each pet's unique body structure. The non-permeable material is a breeze to clean up with a soft cloth.
- The top of the bolster is ergonomically curved to follow the shape of your pet's head and neck for the ultimate support and well-being.
- Bolster oval shape allows your pet its own space while still allowing for easy entrance and exit.
- Bolster can be used on a bed or anywhere your pet enjoys sleeping.
- Bolster and cushion filled with viscoelastic memory foam which conforms to the pet's body reducing pressure points and providing ultimate comfort
- Snaps and straps conveniently attach bolster to cushion for use together and allows bolster and cushion to be used separately.
- Removable casings with zipper for machine wash cleaning.
- Most cushions can be reversed for even wear.
- All faux leather. Water-resistant for easy cleanups.
- Outdoor friendly.
- Ottoman frame keeps your pet off the floor.
Small: (for pets under 10 lbs.)
24" L x 14" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
15" L x 8" W (Inner Dimensions)
29.5" L x 18.5" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Medium: (for pets 10-35 lbs.)
33" L x 19.5" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
19" L x 10" W (Inner Dimensions)
37.5" L x 24" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Large: (for pets 35-75 lbs.)
46" L x 28" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
28" L x 18" W (Inner Dimensions)
52" L x 32" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.