Colorplay Ultimate Superyard Dog Playpen
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Superyard Colorplay Ultimate dog playpen features an easy access door that opens easily with one hand. Just slide the latch back, lift the door up and out to open. Simply reverse this motion to close. This six-panel colorful play yard creates up to 18.5 square feet of protected play space. Want to increase the size of the Superyard Colorplay Ultimate? Just add a Two-Panel Extension (sold separately) to create up to 34.4 square feet of play space! Want to fit this play area into a smaller space? Just remove two panels to make a square shape. This play yard sets up and folds up quickly. Comes complete with carrying strap and non-slip pads. Fun for your child, peace of mind for you!
- Easy access extra-wide door opens with easy one-hand operation
- Dual locking for safety
- Lightweight plastic panels are easy to set up and fold up quickly for transport or storage. No tools required.
- Use it indoors or outdoors
- Note: As you unfold each panel, you will hear a clicking sound which is the self-locking positioning feature. This intended feature gives the play yard added strength and stability.
- Encloses up to 18.5 square feet
Size: 30" x 26"
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.