Create Your Own Pet Memorial
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The "Create Your Own Pet Memorial" enables you to be directly involved in the healing process by creating and assembling a Pet Memorial. An instruction sheet is included with ideas for assembling your pets' photos, toys, id tags, cremains or whatever memories you would like to keep in the Pet Memorial.
- Made of MDF (medium-density fiberboard)
- Painted with enamel paints and sealed with varnish
- The front opening has 3 separate receptacles for objects
- The front window is plexiglass
- The rear opening has a slot for photos, certificates, etc.
- Slot for Pet's name on the front
- All surfaces suitable for gluing on objects or writing
- The packaging is printed cardboard box
- Instruction sheet with assembling ideas
Size: 10"H x 7"W x 5"D (Weight: 4.5 lbs)
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.