Deep Conditioning Dog Treatment
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This deep conditioning dog treatment is a Soothing blend of Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Avocado and Coconut Oils. Detangles and conditions lackluster fur. Fragrance free Deep Conditioning Treatment is blended with Organic Avocado and Coconut Oils for a deeply conditioned coat and Organic Aloe Vera Extract to soothe skin. Formulated for animals with sensitive skin, dogs with long coats and undercoats. Detangles your pet's coat and conditions and hydrates skin and coat. Safe for use on all animals.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Sorbitol, Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
Size: 13.5 Oz.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.