Embracing Orb Dog Memorial
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
These Glass Remembrances pet memorials are created by glass artists who create a work of art that contains a small portion of the ashes of your loved one. Handmade in the USA and individually signed by the artist.
The Encased Memories were created as a way to preserve the perishable items that would be destroyed by the high temperatures of molten glass. Items like id tags and locks of hair can now be showcased in a beautiful glass sculpture. The sculptures are blown with a specific opening size at the bottom. After they receive your precious keepsake, they place it inside a hollow chamber in the sculpture and seal it closed with a special U.V. light-activated glass epoxy; preserving your unique memorial forever. You can also have up to 30 characters etched in the glass for an additional charge.
Colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Light Aqua, Pulsar, Clear
Small: 3" high and has an opening that is 1 1/4" wide
Large: 4" high and has an opening that is 1 1/2" wide
After placing your order you will receive a kit to send a small portion of your loved ones remains to the artist. This kit will contain a sterile jar labeled with a unique identifier. A small scoop will be included so that you can fill the jar with the ashes. Once they receive your kit, they process the order. Only one piece of glass is created at a time and the facility is cleaned thoroughly between orders. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
This item is custom made to order and is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.