Engraved Reflective Sunglo Waterproof Nameplate Dog Collar Yellow
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
These lightweight, personalized dog collars are perfect for every occasion from hunting in the field to a leisurely evening walk. Personalized the reflective strip with engraving to keep your dog safe no matter their activity. Each collar is made out of a BioThane beta strap. The strap is made of poly-coated nylon webbing, which means it is tough, waterproof, and odor-resistant! The strap is built for extreme temperature changes and is guaranteed not to crack due to heat or cold. The engraved reflective personalized dog collar also boasts non-corrosive hardware. These collars can be worn in the lake or ocean and the hardware will never corrode. The reflective strap on these collars makes them perfect for early morning or evening bike rides or walks. They also work great for spotting your dog in the yard or open field. Your dog's identification will be engraved directly into the reflective strip of the collar. Eliminate the worry of your dog losing her hanging tags and have peace of mind knowing that your phone number and dog's name will stand out on the reflective collar.
- Handmade in the USA!
- Odor and rot-resistant poly-vinyl coated webbing.
- Reflective for safety.
- Waterproof and easy to clean.
- Fits dog name and owner number in choice of 8 fonts.
- 5 adjustment holes for a guaranteed fit.
3/4" x 10-14" neck
3/4" x 12-16" neck
3/4" x 14-18" neck
1" x 12-16" neck
1" x 14-18" neck
1" x 16-20" neck
1" x 18-22" neck
1" x 20-24" neck
1 1/2" x 14-18" neck
1 1/2" x 16-20" neck
1 1/2" x 18-22" neck
1 1/2" x 20-24" neck
This item is custom made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.