Essential Dog Calming Oil
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Discover a 100% natural way to help relax and calm your dog. These pure essential calming oils deliver aromatherapy for your dog, capturing the essence of the quality of life for dogs. Made in the U.S.A. If your dog is uneasy or nervous because of separation anxiety, traveling in the car, on a plane, or afraid of thunderstorms, try using this precious blend of essential oils to provide all-natural relaxation. Or use the essential oils to create a relaxing, spa-like environment for any dog! Dogs, just like humans, tremendously benefit from aromatherapy and deserve a relaxing dog spa day! These essential calming oils have been developed by leading experts in canine aromatherapy to naturally help relax and calm uneasy dogs.
- Bergamot oil eases stress, tension, and fears
- The tangerine peel helps relax the dog
- Lavender flowers have instant calming and relaxation effects on dogs
- Ginger root helps nervous dogs' upset stomachs
- Rose geranium promotes stability and balance
- Ylang-ylang flowers temper dog fear, anger, and jealousy
- Marjoram leaf brings warming effects, cools down the sensations, relieves dog anxiety and tension, and helps relax dog's muscles
Dog parents: Apply this blend of precious oils to your fingers and gently massage the dog's ears. Must have for uneasy/anxious dogs. Essential for dogs who travel. Try using the oils on yourself to relax with your dog!
Formulated With: Pure essential oils of bergamot and tangerine peel, lavender flower, ginger root, rose geranium, ylang ylang flower, and marjoram leaf mixed with liquid coconut oil.
Size: .35 oz.