Essential Dog Calming Oil
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Discover a 100% natural way to help relax and calm your dog. These pure essential calming oils deliver aromatherapy for your dog, capturing the essence of the quality of life for dogs. Made in the U.S.A. If your dog is uneasy or nervous because of separation anxiety, traveling in the car, on a plane, or afraid of thunderstorms, try using this precious blend of essential oils to provide all-natural relaxation. Or use the essential oils to create a relaxing, spa-like environment for any dog! Dogs, just like humans, tremendously benefit from aromatherapy and deserve a relaxing dog spa day! These essential calming oils have been developed by leading experts in canine aromatherapy to naturally help relax and calm uneasy dogs.
- Bergamot oil eases stress, tension, and fears
- The tangerine peel helps relax the dog
- Lavender flowers have instant calming and relaxation effects on dogs
- Ginger root helps nervous dogs' upset stomachs
- Rose geranium promotes stability and balance
- Ylang-ylang flowers temper dog fear, anger, and jealousy
- Marjoram leaf brings warming effects, cools down the sensations, relieves dog anxiety and tension, and helps relax dog's muscles
Dog parents: Apply this blend of precious oils to your fingers and gently massage the dog's ears. Must have for uneasy/anxious dogs. Essential for dogs who travel. Try using the oils on yourself to relax with your dog!
Formulated With: Pure essential oils of bergamot and tangerine peel, lavender flower, ginger root, rose geranium, ylang-ylang flower, and marjoram leaf mixed with liquid coconut oil.
Size: .35 oz.