Everyday Dog Collar Pink Peony
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The everyday dog collar provides everyday reliability for small breeds and puppies. High tensile strength nylon and high strength slide buckle hardware. Chromaweave contrast webbing for a pop of color. Includes a detachable identification tag holder.
Vibrant colored yarn is individually dyed then woven together to craft the high-density webbing’s unique luster and colorway. The beauty is in the strength, however. Custom textiles and hardware are individually then collectively strength tested to ensure a safer product. High-grade hardware and Chromaweave high-density webbing provide unmatched strength to weight ratio. Durable yet lightweight so it won’t weigh your pet down. Robust stitching withstands daily use. Every day is extraordinary. The matching slim dog leash is also available.
- Withstands more than 400 pounds of force
- Tensile tested at an aeronautical laboratory to verify the strength
- Chromaweave high-density webbing
- High contrast woven colorways
- High-performance hardware
- High tensile strength yet lightweight
- Robust stitching withstands daily use
- Includes detachable identification tag holder
- Machine wash inside a mesh bag in cold water, hang dry
Size: .5" x 7.5" - 11"
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.