Extreme Warmer V2 Dog Coat Blackberry
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Extreme Warmer V2 dog coat has a thermal tricot hood that can be raised to warm the ears and head. The jacket protects the most imperative muscles for heat production, as well as the neck, abdomen, and rib cage. The pleasantly soft, slightly flexible material does not limit mobility even on a sensitive dog. The abdominal section of the jacket has been dimensioned to cover the abdomen, which is sensitive to the cold, as well as possible. The effective 3M reflective pipings and the large reflective prints of the jacket improve the visibility of the dog in the dark. The renewed Extreme Warmer has had some details added to it that improve its utility from before: the adjustable length of the back, as well as the adjustable section in the hood, have been inconspicuously placed on the inside of the jacket. Snap buttons have been added to the rear hem, with which the protective rear hem can be folded under the jacket. Also, the jacket has been renewed with a softer, thicker type of wadding.
Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.