Featherlite Reversible Puffer Dog Vest Black/Red
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Absolutely amazing high-quality "featherlight" Puffer Dog Vests. Modeled after today's trendy light weight puffers, these coats are made of an incredibly soft and lightweight outer shell. A very high-end look and feel. Featured in "Trend Watch" in both Pet Elite and Pet Product News Magazine. The jacket of the year! Fully reversible for 2 great color options in one jacket.
- Soft water repellent outer shell (both sides) - faux down quilted
- Designer logo zipper closure for the leash hole.
- Royal crest logo embroidered on the collar.
- Reflective banding stripes on both sides for added safety no matter which side you choose!
- Double wide Velcro closure for easy on and off and excellent adjustability.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, BDXS, BDS, BDM
The measurements indicated are of the garment, not the dog.
No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.