Fitpet Ahead Urinalysis Kit For Dogs
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Ahead Plus and Ahead by Fitpet is an application-based urine test kit that enables pet owners to identify up to 10 common illnesses such as UTI, bladder stones and diabetes, heart disease, liver disease and more at your own convenience in just 1 minute. Fitpet has also been certified with an accuracy of 99.6% by the Korean Animal Medical Science Institute.
Ahead consists of only 1 urine test.
Ahead Plus comes with 1 urine test Plus urine collection tools: gloves, a cup for collecting pee, and a non-absorbing pee pad.
Before starting, upload your dog's data to the FITPET app!
Step 1: Quickly dip and coat all squares on the test strip in the urine
Step 2: Gently tap strip sides on the absorbent pad
Step 3: Wait 60 seconds
Step 4: Place strip on the color chart
Step 5: Scan photo via FitPet app
Note: Make sure circles are true to color and in all squares (take in natural lighting)
Step 6: Check Results
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not a substitute for veterinary care. Ahead is a simple starter test, not a confirmed test. If you notice any abnormalities, visit a veterinarian for a proper diagnosis.