Freestanding Deluxe Dog Gate With Door Brown
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Deluxe Freestanding dog gate with Door fits doorway and hallway openings from 61.8" to 90.2" wide! Plus, the specially designed walk-thru door opens in both directions, locks automatically and remains open at 90˚ to allow you to move freely from one area to another. And like our other freestanding dog gates, the Side Panels are designed to keep the gate from tipping over while the Rubber Feet keep it from scratching/sliding on hard floor surfaces. Eco-friendly wood complements home interiors beautifully!
- Both sizes are designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 61.8" to 90.2" wide
- Large Gate stands at 36.2 inches high to accommodate medium to large dogs!
- Medium Gate stands at 28.1 inches high to accommodate small to medium dogs!
- Gate Door locks at the top and bottom for extra security
- Free-standing design allows for easy placement anywhere in the home, anytime you need it!
- Side Panel design prevents tipping over
- Rubber Feet protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding
- The medium gate is recommended for small to medium dogs 8.8 to 44 lbs (4-20 kg)
- Large gate is recommended for medium to large dogs 17.6 to 88 lbs (8-40 kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1 3/4" space between wire slats
- The wire is 7 Gage or 0.144"
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood
Size: 61.8"- 90.2" x 24" x 28" W x 28.1" -26.2" H
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.