Freestanding Premium Plus Wide Dog Gate With Door Brown
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Freestanding Premium Plus Wide dog gate with Door fits doorway and hallway openings from 55" to 84" wide! Plus, the specially designed side panels adjust in increments of 10° to allow you more options for use in your home. Simply adjust the gate to fit your personal needs. The wood finish complements home interiors beautifully. Gate door locks at the top and bottom for extra security. Free-standing design allows for easy placement anywhere in the home, anytime you need it! Side panel design prevents tipping over. Rubber feet protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding. Wire is 7 gauge or 0.144″. Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood.
- Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 55″ to 84″ wide
- Gate stands at 32” high to accommodate larger size dogs!
- Recommended for medium dogs 6.6 to 33 lbs (3-15 kg)
- 1.75″ space between wire slats
- Gate door opening is 20.5″ wide
Size: 55.1" - 84.3" x20.5" - 26" x 32"
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.