Fundle Pet Sling Dog Carrier Minky Ivory
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Fundle Pet Sling Dog Carrier has a thoughtful design and special features. The head cushion is tailored to the needs of pets. It replicates the softness and cushion of mom's arm by filling the inside with extra soft cotton. The petting pocket is a patented feature that allows the dog to feel her owner's warmth when situations dictate that the sling's cover be closed. The pet sling has lots of storage space and can hold everything from a water bottle to a wallet and cell phone so there is no need to carry a separate bag. The inner lining of the pet sling has been finished with soft cotton for the comfort of your pet. The streamlined floor design takes into account the dog's body type and leads the dog to be comfortably seated. The floor is soft and slightly sloped to induce pets NOT to stand and comfortably rest their jaws, supported as though being held, while allowing them to see what is going on around them. The pet sling is lightweight but the wide shoulder strap is cushioned and adjustable and is created to distribute the weight evenly over the body. There is a safety strap inside to attach to your pet's harness. The cover is made of half mesh in case it needs to be closed. The cover is opened and closed with a zipper. The carrier is so versatile that it can be used on both the left or right shoulder. Hand washing is recommended. A hard insert is also available to place on the bottom of the bag. Cushion insert also available.
Materials: Cotton 100%
Standard: 17" L x 6.7" W x 9" H (0-11 lbs.)
Large: 18.5" L x 6.7" W x 10.6" H (11-18 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.